LIFE'S A TRAVEL AND MEMORIES, THE PROOF!

COPYRIGHT NOTE

THE PHOTOS & CONTENTS ARE NOT TO BE TRANSFERRED/CONVERTED TO ANY OTHER MEDIUM. COPYRIGHT BREACH IS AN OFFENCE.

Sunday, December 31, 2017

SADIST, AUG-2017































Six years back (2011) she produced an in-erasable moment in my tripping life, that; she prompted me to make many attempts to meet her when she was at her prime during these fast years that went past like a dream. I made an attempt again in 2015, but the monsoon then had rendered the pathways insane, that I had to return back without meeting her after a 750 Kms journey. Now in 2017, on a solitary monsoon noon, I embarked on that romantic journey to meet her only to realize what a SADIST she was after a taxing 6 hour trek. Nature in general is a SADIST, for you need to go through the most harrowing of moments to see her in her beautiful best, but a SADIST like nature made me realize, you have to prove your worth to be along with the best. A sadist derives pleasure by hurting, but here, I derived pleasure from the injuries she inflicted upon me, because; I loved her. When I came back home after 3 days of wandering around, through the lesser known tracts of Sharavathi and Kodachadri, I began to realize the “sadist” inside me that had been existing ever since I began to exist. But now; I detached the “guilt” and began to walk in peace for she taught me, a sadist doesn’t only mean being cruel, but also, being eternally strong and willing for what you believed…

Happy new year, 2018
K.D

No comments:

Post a Comment