LIFE'S A TRAVEL AND MEMORIES, THE PROOF!

COPYRIGHT NOTE

THE PHOTOS & CONTENTS ARE NOT TO BE TRANSFERRED/CONVERTED TO ANY OTHER MEDIUM. COPYRIGHT BREACH IS AN OFFENCE.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

GOD'S AN ARTIST



















 







It was a hot noon during a weekend of June/2012 and I was sleeping within the confines of my home to escape the wrath of Indian summer. It was sultry and the day seemed to never end with its annoying ambience which I found difficult to stand against. A summer noon is best spent indoors for the prevailing heat will burn the energy out within few minutes of wandering under the glowing sun. But there’s a purpose behind this irritation, a purpose on which depends 3 beautiful months, a purpose that gives life, a purpose which defines beauty and a purpose that makes the months of July, August and September my favorite in any year. During the hot months of April, May and June the Indian sub continent heats up to unbearable levels creating a bowl of low pressure over Northern India and consequently, the moisture laden winds from the Arabian sea and Bay of Bengal rush in to occupy this low pressure trough. This is technically termed the SW monsoon for the winds blow from South Westerly direction and then begins, the romantic three months of any nature loving Indian’s life. I woke up, frustrated, and washed my face to realize; there was a change happening above me, up there in the stratosphere as a result of the unbearable heat generated. Took the cup of tea from my Mom and went upstairs to investigate as there was every reason to think about a massive downpour, for the evening light was dull for an Indian summer. Spent few minutes observing the sky and I was startled to learn, a massive drama was unfolding and it was a drama of nature’s artistic capabilities nurtured by one of her own child. I ran downstairs to gather my camera and the lens to capture the events in the next couple of hours until a rouge cloud chased me indoors with its massive release of Voltage. Mr. God was in a playful mood, maybe, and he wanted to impress Mrs. God with his artistic capabilities by rendering the stratosphere beautiful as a Picasso’s masterpiece. Whether he won over her will remain a mystery but, it was indeed a display of extensive “Cloud art” that I enjoyed for the next couple of hours as the world below was gearing up for yet another regular weekend unaware of the chaotic beauty fading away in the distant sky. Not everyday such a beauty impacts our life, as I feel lucky to have witnessed and even captured few of the best moments to share with my friends. That evening God played an artist and I was wondering if there were other spectators, apart from me…and that, only he knows…

No comments:

Post a Comment